Monday, April 14, 2008

I have no quality of life. All I am doing is surviving day to day. When I haven't become infected with the latest opportunistic infections, I'm too exhausted to do anything. I sleep through most of my day, and night. I'll have to endure many more years of this in hopes of receiving a kidney transplant. I've made up my mind that this is not worth living for. This sounds incredibly terrible, but if you lived a day in my shoes you would understand that I am not living at all. I simply do not want to be in pain anymore. I have always been a fighter, but I think it's time I learn when to throw in the towel.

3 comments:

Californiagirl said...

You should consider home dialysis. It replicates your natural kidney function better. You will feel much better, no washed out feeling, energy back........... Check it out.

billpeckham.com said...

I wish you post an update

Julian said...

Not sure if you post here still. I'm 24 years old , without diabetes and without high blood pressure and I got kidney disease! Fanfreakintastic! Anyways I stumbled across your blog and i like reading it . I went through the same stuff too.