Saturday, April 5, 2008

I'm having a really hard time. I'm not sure if I'm being punished or not. I've never really gone to church or been religious, and my education in the medical field has deepened my scepticism. I'm not sure if things happen for a reason, or if we're floating around accidentally knocking into each other, or a combination of both. To me, stories from the bible seem as realistic as fairy tales. This is not to be interpreted that I am a mean and hateful person. I consider myself humble, loving, passionate, and empathetic. I believe in doing what is right, not what is easy. I consider keeping ones word very important. Being a good person and a contributor to society is very important to me. I genuinely want to help others and do something worth wild. Does not believing in God make me deserve this?

No comments: