Monday, February 18, 2008

Today I starting to wonder if I can find someone to talk to that is going through the same thing as me. I'm thinking of finding a support group or something. I don't know though, I guess I feel kind of silly. It would be nice to speak with someone who is going through the same thing. They might even have a few pointers on what to expect, or how I should proceed with treatment. I'm going to try to find one listed in dayton. I think it might help me. I know my family wants to help, but it is hard for me to always talk to them about what is going on. I think half the time they don't even understand what the kidneys do. I'm sure there is a group out there. They have support groups for everything these days.

1 comment:

billpeckham.com said...

I had forgotten that I once considered starting a blog called instapee - but have you looked at the online communities? there is a wide range of discussion boards and listservs.