Monday, January 28, 2008

Today my parents haven't even called me, which is unusual as we talk everyday. I'm not upset though, I'm glad they are giving me some time to process what has happened. I'm sure it was my dad's idea to give me some space; if it weren't' for him my mom would be over here right now insisting I go to the ER. Anyways, I'm scheduled to see a surgeon this week. This will hopefully determine what kind of dialysis I will be a candidate for. I'm hoping I can do the PD, so that I can do it at home. I'm really putting all of my hopes on this. I'm trying not to let myself want one or the other, as I can't really control it. I just know it will be devastating to have to have hemodailysis three days a week for 4 hrs. I don't know how I will even fit that into my life. It seems it would control my life.

No comments: