Saturday, January 12, 2008

You would think that someone who has been diagnosed with a deadly disease would be able to get a doctors appointment! Apparently not. I have to wait a few days before I can be "seen". Don't they realize that my kidneys do not care that the doctor is on vacation for a few more days, and that it doesn't matter to them that I can't get in for a few more days? My kidneys don't work. I need a doctor. End of story. I'm extremely aggravated right now about the lack of help. Why aren't the doctors rallying around me, trying to fix me? Why are they just sending me out to try to navigate these waters by myself? In case they've forgotten, I've never had kidney failure before. I don't know about all the resources that are available to people with my condition. I feel like my doctor has completely abandoned me.

No comments: